Help to buy
Help to buy shared equity loans are available to both first-time buyers and
home movers wishing to purchase new-build homes worth up to £300,000.
With Help to buy - Wales:
- buyers need to contribute a deposit equal to 5% of the property price
- the Welsh Government (through Help to Buy (Wales) Ltd) will fund a shared equity loan for up to 20% of the purchase price
- buyers will then need to secure a mortgage to cover the remaining balance
- buyers won't be able to sub-let their home
Are you eligible?
- Are you buying a new-build home up to the value of £300,000?
- Do you have a minimum 5% personal deposit?
- Can you afford repayments on a conventional 75% repayment mortgage?
- Are you buying the property for personal residence?
For full details on the scheme please visit helptobuywales.co.uk